Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day out at Cape Greko

Our last family day out took us to the East of the island. We went right out past Ayia Napa to Cape Greko which felt very exposed. We followed a sign for 'sea caves' and Sean found what he's been looking for.... a place to leap from the cliffs into the sea! We explored some of the caves, and Sean took the kids into 'a Dragon's Lair' - a large cave accessed by walking in the sea.

Sean took the chance to make a 'Passion Man' video for his website, joined by Ronan this time.

Not the most relaxing day out for me, (on top of a cliff with 3 children), but definately one connected with nature's elements!



3 comments:

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

That sea looks so so blue *sigh* :(

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

I liked the vid! That was a true water up the nostrils moment, if ever I saw one :)

Barefoot Mama said...

Hi Holler,
Yes, it was a water/nostrils moment I'm sure - of course I'll never really know, cos there's NO WAY I'm jumping in there!!